Forgot your password?
Contrast: click to change click to change
PartnersEHCPShaping the futureSouth DownsNational Park Authority
March 2015 April 2015 May 2015
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Section 106. Developer’s Contributions
When new homes are built in East Hampshire, housing developer’s pay a fixed sum of money for each property which must be used to benefit the community. These are called Section 106 Developer’s Contributions. These contributions are held by East Hampshire District Council. There are four different types of developer’s contribution available in East Hampshire. These are for open space, affordable housing, environmental enhancement and transport. Communities can apply to East Hampshire for developer’s contributions to help fund their community projects. Evidence of community need is essential. A parish plan is an ideal way for a community to do this.


To find out what developer’s contributions your parish has available, contact Alisdair Tweddle Section 106 Monitoring Officer at East Hampshire District Council @ This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it